Discover Experienced Pool Builders in Lennox Head
At Evoke Pools, we have successfully installed over one thousand pools in our combined 40 years of experience, and that makes us your first choice for pool builders in Lennox Head. A pool can be a great source of family fun and exercise that can get even the most reluctant family members moving. When you trust in our experience to install your fibreglass swimming pool in Lennox Head, you can be certain that the work will be done right—and you can enjoy your new pool even faster.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Lennox Head Swimming Pool Installations
With over 1,000 pools built, we have a deep understanding of the requirements that clients must follow throughout the installation process. We are with our clients every step of the way. Here are a few pieces of advice that we like to offer potential clients.
- Swimming pools require council approval, and one of the most critical aspects of this approval process is the pool fence—a mandatory safety requirement that can prevent accidental drowning. We have installed several fences as part of past pool projects, and we can handle yours.
- The fibreglass pools that we offer come in a variety of shapes and sizes. When you come to us for a quote, we can walk you through the process of choosing the best one for the space that you have available and how you intend to use the pool.
- Don’t forget the landscaping around the pool. We are here to help with that aspect as well to create the perfect relaxation space right on your lot.
Fast Facts About Swimming Pool Builders in Lennox Head
In our years of pool building experience, we have focused on fibreglass pools, and for good reason: there are several other pool materials available, from tile to vinyl to concrete, but fiberglass offers the best value and the easiest installation. Here are a few fast facts on the benefits of a fibreglass pool.
- Concrete pools can take up to three months to install, a timeline which includes four weeks of construction with multiple layers and a steel frame. Even when this process is complete, the pool will need to cure for another four weeks before professionals can tile the surface. Professionals may be able to install a fibreglass pool in as little as one week.
- Our fibreglass pools come with a gelcoat that inhibits the growth of algae and bacteria on their sides. This coating makes them much easier to clean than other types of pools. Fibreglass is non-porous, so it is also easier to maintain the proper chemical balance in your pool.
- Fibreglass can be more enjoyable. Concrete pools tend to be cooler than fibreglass pools, so they need more heating to remain at a comfortable temperature. Fibreglass is smooth, so it also won’t cause abrasions to sensitive skin.
Why Trust Evoke Pools Regarding Masterbuilt Pools in Lennox Head?
Masterbuilt is one of the two fibreglass pool manufacturers that we use—a boutique manufacturer that only produces a certain amount of pools each year. This narrow focus enables the brand to exert a severe level of control over the quality of the pools that they produce. We trust Masterbuilt because we know that their pools consistently surpass the expectations of their owners.
If you are interested in discussing our pool options and getting a quote, contact us today.