At Evoke Pools, we can help you navigate the process of selecting fibreglass pools for your Northern Rivers home so that you can find the one that is most suitable for your needs. We offer quality pool installation and custom landscaping, all tailored to your property so that you can quickly start entertaining, relaxing, or swimming laps.
Regardless of pool size, our locally-owned business will deploy its extensive experience in helping families create feel-good swimming pool spaces that match their lifestyle. As fibreglass pool manufacturers in Northern Rivers, we only install trusted, quality brands such as Masterbuilt and Tranquillity Pools.
Keep reading to find out our expert opinion on the top benefits and common mistakes when getting fibreglass pools in Northern Rivers.
The Benefits of Fibreglass Lap Pools for Northern Rivers Properties
Consider these benefits of installing a fibreglass lap pool in your Northern Rivers home.
- They are ideal for narrow or shallow lots: A lap pool is typically rectangular. These pools may come in a variety of widths and lengths, making them ideal for confined spaces. You can easily fit a lap pool along the side of your house or in a small backyard to serve as an extension of your outdoor living space.
- You can improve your health: Swimming laps in your pool is the perfect low-impact exercise to help you lose weight, increase core strength, and even improve your mood. You can cool off in your pool on a hot Australian day rather than sitting inside under the air conditioner.
- It will improve your property value: You can install a pool on your property to increase its resale value. The latest studies from Roy Morgan market research show that more Australians are interested in pools than ever, and many home-buyers already see the benefit of buying a home with a lap pool.
Common Mistakes People Make with Fibreglass Pools in Northern Rivers
Get the most value out of your swimming pool by avoiding these common mistakes.
- Choosing the wrong location: You should place your pool in an area where it will get the most sunlight possible, which will help to keep the pool warm. If you choose a shaded or windy spot, the location may have a negative, cooling effect on your pool water. You should also make sure that you have enough room to move around the side of the pool to sit and relax and entertain guests.
- Adding insufficient decking around the pool: Most people spend a lot of time sitting around the pool relaxing or entertaining, so you need to ensure that you have adequate decking or pavers. You should incorporate an entertaining area near your pool when you are designing the space—adding decking after completion can be more expensive.
- Buying a pool based on price alone: There are a lot of things to consider when installing a pool, including dirt removal, length of time, and landscaping. Be sure to add a contingency into your budget for unexpected occurrences and avoid cutting corners: it can be a costly mistake to pass over an issue now that you will need to rectify in the future.
We help you to consider every shape, size, and design option so that you select the ideal pool for your property.
Why Trust Evoke Pools Regarding a Fibreglass Swimming Pool Installation in Northern Rivers?
Our family-owned and operated business reflects more than 40 years of combined experience working in the swimming pool industry. We have won industry awards with our custom installation and landscaping projects. As a licensed builder, we have installed more than 1,000 swimming pools, using creative ideas to address challenging spaces. Our excellent customer service means that we can help you every step of the way as you create a swimming space that is perfect for your family, home, and needs.
Contact us today for a pool quote.