Pool Builders Lennox Head
Experienced Pool Builders in Lennox Head, NSW
At Evoke Pools, we have successfully installed over one thousand pools in our combined 40 years of experience, and that makes us your first choice for pool builders in Lennox Head. A pool can be a great source of family fun and exercise that can get even the most reluctant family members moving. When you trust in our experience to install your fibreglass swimming pool in Lennox Head, you can be certain that the work will be done right—and you can enjoy your new pool even faster.
Lennox Head Swimming Pool Installations
With over 1,000 pools built, we have a deep understanding of the requirements that clients must follow throughout the installation process. We are with our clients every step of the way. Here are a few pieces of advice that we like to offer potential clients.
- Swimming pools require council approval, and one of the most critical aspects of this approval process is the pool fence—a mandatory safety requirement that can prevent accidental drowning. We have installed several fences as part of past pool projects, and we can handle yours.
- The fibreglass pools that we offer come in a variety of shapes and sizes. When you come to us for a quote, we can walk you through the process of choosing the best one for the space that you have available and how you intend to use the pool.
- Don’t forget the landscaping around the pool. We are here to help with that aspect as well to create the perfect relaxation space right on your lot.
The Best Swimming Pools in Lennox Head
Masterbuilt and Tranquility are the two fibreglass pool manufacturers that we use— boutique manufacturers that only produces a certain amount of pools each year. This narrow focus enables the brand to exert a severe level of control over the quality of the pools that they produce. We trust Masterbuilt and Tranquility because we know that their pools consistently surpass the expectations of their owners.
If you are interested in discussing our pool options and getting a quote, contact us today.
Why Choose Fibreglass Swimming Pools?
In our years of pool building experience, we have focused on fibreglass pools, and for good reason: there are several other pool materials available, from tile to vinyl to concrete, but fibreglass offers the best value and the easiest installation. Here are a few fast facts on the benefits of a fibreglass pool.
- Concrete pools can take up to three months to install, a timeline which includes four weeks of construction with multiple layers and a steel frame. Even when this process is complete, the pool will need to cure for another four weeks before professionals can tile the surface. Professionals may be able to install a fibreglass pool in as little as one week.
- Our fibreglass pools come with a gelcoat that inhibits the growth of algae and bacteria on their sides. This coating makes them much easier to clean than other types of pools. Fibreglass is non-porous, so it is also easier to maintain the proper chemical balance in your pool.
- Fibreglass can be more enjoyable. Concrete pools tend to be cooler than fibreglass pools, so they need more heating to remain at a comfortable temperature. Fibreglass is smooth, so it also won’t cause abrasions to sensitive skin.
Types of Swimming Pools Lennox Head
We offer a versatile range of swimming pools in Lennox Head including both Tranquillity pools and our Masterbuilt pool range. We can supply and install Tranquility pools and Masterbuilt pools including plunge pools and lap pools as well as paddling pools and more. Whether you’re looking for swimming pools in Lennox Head to swim laps, relax, entertain, or play in, we can help by designing and installing the perfect outdoor pool space for your home. Some of our most popular pool types include:
- Plunge pools: Deep, compact pools that place the focus on relaxation and enjoyment of the water rather than swimming or activities.
- Lap pools: Long, slim pools that create enough space to allow for lap swimming and other types of water-based exercise.
- Paddling pools: Pools with shallow areas built in to create space for young children to splash and play safely.
- Infinity pools: Beautiful pools with a unique design that gives the impression that the pool continues on for infinity.
- Spas: Small pools that feature built-in relaxation features including water jets and heaters.
At Evoke Pools, we believe everyone should have an outdoor space they can escape to for some fun and relaxation. As a family-owned and run business servicing Lennox Head, we understand how stressful everyday life can be when you’re working, looking after a family and trying to find time for yourself. For this reason, we strive to offer an easy, hassle-free installation process from start to finish for all our fibreglass pools, ensuring there is minimal disruption to your day.
How we work
The personalised experience will begin with Dean, who will meet you on-site to get an idea of your preferences and requirements. This way, we can ensure the project is carried out to your exact requirements. Dean will oversee the project from start to finish, keeping you updated so that you know what’s going on at all times and can look forward to your new pool completely stress-free.
Why have a pool installed?
Swimming pools are a great way to relax, have fun and delight in healthy living with your loved ones. Whether it’s a fun day with the kids or an afternoon party with your friends, a pool will help you to create lifelong memories with those that you hold dearest. Furthermore, a pool is a great way to improve the value of your home in Lennox Head – the perfect opportunity to capitalise on the outdoor space you already have at the same time as adding an exciting feature to your home.
Why choose Evoke Pools?
Evoke Pools is dedicated to providing the greatest experience for you, which is part of the reason why we believe we’re the preferred fibreglass pool builder in Lennox Head. No matter your preferences, we can create your ideal pool, backed by our Australian-owned and operated manufacturers that use the highest quality materials to make your pool shell.
We only use fibreglass, which is known for its durability, so we can guarantee a pool that will provide plenty of fun for years to come. What’s more, we’re so certain about the quality of our pools that our Masterbuilt range even comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty!
We appreciate that everyone is different, so we’re happy to accommodate your individual needs. From a simple backyard swimming pool to a lux resort-style oasis to a plunge pool or lap pool, Evoke Pools has a pool for everybody in Lennox Head. To ensure you get exactly what you want, we offer pools in over 70 shapes and sizes!
If you really want to make your pool a centrepiece and wow your visitors, you can also opt for any of our water features, heated pools, freshwater and magnesium pools and more, as well as a range of impressive upgrades. This is definitely the way to go if you are looking for a more glamorous addition to your home.
Make sure to get in touch with Evoke Pools and talk to Dean or Sally today. Let us help you to turn your swimming pool dream into a reality in Lennox Head.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve got questions about swimming pools in Lennox Head, read our most frequently asked questions below or get in touch to ask some of your own.
How difficult is it to clean and maintain swimming pools?
With regular maintenance, swimming pools can last a long time. You won’t need to spend a lot of time cleaning your pool, but it is important to spend a small amount of time every week on pool maintenance. This includes cleaning leaves and debris out of your pool and maintaining your pool water by using chemicals and pool cleaners.
How deep are fibreglass pools?
It’s possible to buy fibreglass pools in a range of sizes and depths to suit your lifestyle and requirements. If you want a deeper fibreglass pool, you can opt for pools up to around 1.85m in depth, while shallower pools are available at 1.5m in depth. You could also opt for a pool with a paddling area if you want to accommodate young children and non-swimmers.
Is pool water safe?
Pool water is very safe to swim in, and if you accidentally swallow a small amount of swimming pool water it shouldn’t cause any harm. However, if animals or small children drink a significant amount of swimming pool water, it’s always best to contact a vet or a doctor just to be sure.
How can I keep my swimming pool area safe?
It’s important to follow Australian safety guidance to ensure that your pool doesn’t present a danger to your own children or other people’s children. This means installing a fence around your pool and keeping the gate shut. You should also supervise young children in the pool at all times, and if you have children of your own, teach them to swim as young as possible.
What colours are your pools available in?
If you’re looking for swimming pools in Lennox Head that suit your outdoor space, we offer pools in a range of colours and styles including Bora Bora blue and Platinum Quartz.